Dec 30, 2011

12:28 am


Dec 31
I have a few words for our  “unborn child”.
Please get out! I’m done carrying you in my belly.
No I’m not past my due date I have 18 days, but I’m ready NOW.  I’m excited to meet and snuggle our new baby.  I don’t really sleep @ night anymore and I miss the days of falling into bed and being asleep before my face hit the pillow.  I feel like a crazed insomniac.  There is nothing fun to do at night when the rest of the house is asleep.

I think our blog has suffered as result with random posts and a serious lack of good photos. Sorry.
 I don’t usually look forward to New Years Eve, but I’m not sure I mind this year.  I’m sure I’ll be able to make it till 12 without falling asleep. 
I’m so focused on having this baby I haven’t even thought about resolutions. Probably best to keep them out of my mind, as I know they would all be broken.

Here are a few Instagram photos.  I’ll be browsing Pinterest next!

  Christmas day on way to Grandma and Grandpas.
  Tells me she doesn't like Pomegranate, then eats the whole bowl
 Playing Snakes and Ladders with Uncle Don
  Loved how much my little brother looks like me!
  Joe makes it back from AZ and they bring over Marley's for breakfast!
   Made this hat, but Millie doesn't like hats so I'm not keeping it.
 Putting on her own boots!