Sep 20, 2011

I'm so glad


that fall finally came! It's seemed like a never-ending summer.

   I don't love the summer and couldn't be more ready for cooler temps with this new gypsy baby I'm carrying around. Which in case you wondering, no we are not going to find out the gender of our gypsy, however we do have it on DVD!


   Ranger N8 picked these from the side of the road near our house, they are everywhere and I like them. 
 Mills is growing up so fast and I'm so sad that she can't stay 2 forever. Lately she's Super Millie to the rescue! It reminds me of my little brother nick who was once so sweet and super too. 

  I got my hair done... I know it's not very interesting but it's been a while since I got to sit and relax and have my hair done @ the salon. Thanks again to my wonderful friend/ stylist Kristi. She brought me cookies so I could snack and be beautiful!