Feb 23, 2011

Almost 2

Today it occurred to me that Mills is just a few weeks away from turning two.  Where does the time go?  She is so cute and sweet.  It's a pleasure to be her mom.  She does and says so many things that make me laugh.

On Valentine's Day she ate a whole chocolate covered strawberry. Just for the record I didn't really want her to have it, but a person offered it to her before asking her parents.  I just love it when that happens.  Anyway...yes the whole strawberry including the greens! Today I was feeding her strawberries (no chocolate) and she started eating the greens again! This from the girl who won't even try Mommy's strawberry (covered in cream and brown sugar). Mm mm!  Go ahead, eat those greens...more sugar for Mommy.  

I let her color with markers...I should have learned my lesson by now. 

We ran errands today.  First, to Costco then to Rite-Aid.  I bought myself some truffles...I'm addicted to Lindt truffles.  Seriously addicted!  As I put Millie in her car seat she began thrashing about and yelling that she was..."poopy!"  Ew, I don't want to change a poopy in the Rite-Aid parking lot!  I checked into it a bit more only to find there was no poopy.  She made it up!  She made a beeline for the drivers seat as soon I went to check her.  "I dwive, I go Nordic Cener Mommy!"  Nice!  My 1 year old is making up dirty diapers to get behind the wheel! 

I then took her to Jamba Juice, where she had her first fruit smoothie. Mango-a-go-go.  It's the best flavor!  She loved it and was so happy after I made it "work" for her.  When I asked her the first time how it was she said,  "It's no working."  It was a little thick but it's a good thing I was there to fix it for her!


                                                       Saw these sweet jeans at Costco!